Rajesh Jayant Namase The Rising Blogger :Interview

on Wednesday 26 December 2012
Today I have something special for you. A week ago I was just surfing internet. There I got to this site named "TechLila". The site had quite useful information which I liked very much. So I searched the site's rank on Alexa.



 For those who don't know what Alexa is"It is a website which gives rank to other sites. It is most trusted by bloggers. Who have the anxiety what is the rank of there site."

 So I went to Alexa and searched for the site's rank. I was amazed the this site is much popular then I expected. It had some 6,000 near rank in India and 44,000 rank in whole world. You may think that's not a very good rank. But in this competitive world its a quite good rank. The name of the owner of this blog is Rajesh Jayant Namase. The site is on technology as the name suggests. He like to write on WordPress themes like mystique and genesis. I can tell that blog is gold mine of knowledge if you are looking for theme modifications.   

 So I invited Mr.Rajesh for an interview and he said yes. Today I have the interview of a very talented blogger. Here is the conversation between SmarTech and Mr.Rajesh.


1. When did you start blogging?

Ans: I started blogging on 9-10th Sept. 2010. It was an awesome experience to start a new blog. 
 
2. Who was your inspiration for blogging?

Ans: There are many people who always inspire me ; I’m mentioning only few names here – Milenko (Mystique Theme Developer @digitalnature), Problogger etc.

3. What was your main motive when you started blogging?

Ans:  My main motive was to provide something unique which is not present on other blogs. I’m trying to provide unique modification codes for themes like Mystique, Genesis. In the future also I’ll try to provide theme customization articles on other famous themes :) .  

4. Have you ever faced difficulty in your blogging carrier? If yes then share your experience with us.
Ans: The main difficulty which I had faced was with our 1st web server, where I lost all of my blog data due to my one minor mistake; Due to exams I did not pay their hosting fees, and this resulted in a loss of precious data. Now we’re using HostGators server and there is no any issue any more with web hosting. End point, we’re really happy with HostGator.
 
    5.  How much time do you spend daily on blogging? How much time do you spend on your computer?
Ans: After graduation, I’m spending almost 8-9 hours on blogging, 1-2 hours in app development (programming and SEO Robotics work). I spend 14-15 hours daily in front of my laptop.

6. What are your future plans with blogging?

Ans:  There are many plans in mind but I’m joining TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) in March 11th, 2013 so blogging future plan is not well planned yet :)

7. Do you read books? Who is your favorite writer?
Ans: I rarely read books, the books I like to read are mainly programming books. Dennis Ritchie is my favourite writer; I started my programming journey by reading his book I also like to read articles related to programming and WordPress on blogs. I actively take part in forums also, warriorforum.com is my favourite forum.

8. Which is your favourite movie? Why?

Ans: My favourite movie is ‘3 Idiots’ because this movie really inspired me; I like these quotes from 3 Idiots movie: “Don't chase success, chase excellence. Success will follow!” and “All is well!”

9. Do you earn with your blog? How much do you earn from your blog?

Ans: Yeah I earn with my blogs but I’ve not started my blog to earn money, sharing knowledge is my main purpose of blogging. Earning is variable and it depends on many things and sorry but I don’t want to reveal exact figure. 

10. Which is your own personal favourite website which you visit daily?

Ans: Frankly speaking, Google is my favourite website which I visit daily Also I visit my own website TechLila and I try to improve it on daily basis.

11. Do you have any coding experience? Of which language and how much?

Ans: I’ve more than 3 years coding experience, with more than 3 years C and C++ experience. My favourite programming languages are PHP, CSS and XHTML. 

Message you would like to give to new bloggers:


Never start a blog to earn money only, try to cover unique topics, and always choose topics of your interest. Don’t do anything because someone else likes it, do the things which you really like. Don’t too much focus on success, pursue excellence, and success will follow you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment